Visa application for citizens of the following countries needs an approval and authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia:
The specific requirements may vary depending on the purpose of visit. Please contact the Consular Services before submitting your application. Most of the time we will require the applicants to submit the following requirements:
- VISA APPLICATION FORM completed, dated and signed. Every question answered. If not applicable, write N/A.
- 1 (one) passport photo attached to the Application Form, dated not older than 6 months
- A copy of passport valid for more than 6 (six) months beyond the intended length of stay, and has at least two blank pages left (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used)
- A copy of resident permit (PR or Study/Work Permit) in Canada (if not a Canadian Citizen)
- A recent Bank Statements for the last 3 months
- Information regarding intended accommodation and travel itinerary
SUBMITTING YOUR VISA APPLICATION:
- DO NOT purchase any airline tickets, accommodations, or visa fees before the application is granted.
- Please allow up to 3 months (or more) for the processing time at the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The Consulate do not issue visas for Visitor Permit, Travel Document, Alien Passports, and Temporary Passports holders in Canada.
HOW TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS
In person: No appointment necessary. The Consular Services is open Monday to Friday between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The office is closed on weekends and Indonesian and Canadian statutory holidays. Check our Office Closure here.
By mail or courier:
Send your documents to:
Consulate General of Indonesia
Attn: Consular Services
1630 Alberni Street