FOR ALL PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS SENT BY MAIL
For security reason, all envelopes for sending and returning passports and other documents from and to applicants MUST have a Tracking Number and a Signature Request on Delivery. The Consular Services WILL NOT send your document back with an envelope that does not have a Tracking Number and a Signature on Delivery.
Diplomatic and Service Visa
Diplomatic Visa and Service Visa will be given to foreign nationals bearing a Diplomatic Passport or a Service Passport for the conduct of diplomatic or government assignments in Indonesia.
Diplomatic Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing a diplomatic or Laissez Passer (UN) passport, for the purpose of conducting diplomatic assignments, or attending meetings.
Service Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing an official/service passport, on assignment for non-diplomatic purposes.
Please Note the visitor for leisure purpose will be granted a regular 60-Days Single Entry Visa.
The diplomatic and service visas for Canadian citizens are free of charge. To start your application, send a clear scanned documents as below to email@example.com:
- A diplomatic note from official agencies/missions/international organizations. The note must include the following information:
– Name and date of birth,
– Passport number,
– Position and title,
– Place of assignment or visit,
– Purpose of travel,
– Brief description of duties,
– Travel date,
– Anticipated length of stay, and
– The names, relationships, dates of birth, and travel dates of any dependents and other members of household who will be accompanying or joining the principal.
- Passport(s), valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia, and has at least two blank pages (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used)
- VISA APPLICATION FORM completed with 1 (one) recent passport photograph attached