FOR ALL PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS SENT BY MAIL
For security reason, all envelopes for sending and returning passports and other documents from and to applicants MUST have a Tracking Number and a Signature Request on Delivery. The Consular Services WILL NOT send your document back with an envelope that does not have a Tracking Number and a Signature on Delivery.
Diplomatic Visa is given to a citizen of a foreign country holding a Diplomatic or Laissez Passer (UN) Passport, for the purpose of diplomatic assignment, government visit, or attending meetings.
Service Visa is given to a citizen of a foreign country holding an Official/Service Passport on non-diplomatic assignment.
To start your application, send a clear scanned documents as below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A diplomatic note from official agencies/missions/international organizations. The note must include the following information:
– Name and date of birth,
– Passport number,
– Position and title,
– Place of assignment or visit,
– Purpose of travel,
– Brief description of duties,
– Travel date,
– Anticipated length of stay, and
– The names, relationships, dates of birth, and travel dates of any dependents and other members of household who will be accompanying or joining the principal.
- Passport(s), valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia, and has at least two blank pages (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used)
- VISA APPLICATION FORM completed, dated and signed. Every question must be answered. If not applicable, write N/A.
- 1 (one) passport photo (5x7cm, white background) dated not older than 6 months attached on the Visa Application Form
- The Consulate will submit the request to the Government of Indonesia in Jakarta for an authorization. When the request is approved and an authorization is issued, you may submit your Diplomatic or Service Visa Application to the Consular Services of The Consulate General of Indonesia in Vancouver.
SUBMITTING YOUR VISA APPLICATION
- To avoid any inconvenience or delay, submit your visa application no later than 14 (fourteen) days prior to departure and no more than 30 days prior to leaving Canada.
- Make sure that all supported documents are submitted. Contact the Consular Services if you do not receive your passport back or receive any responses after 10 (ten) days from submitting your visa application.
- Please read carefully the rules and regulation prior to submitting your visa application. Failure to submit all required documentation may result in the refusal of your application or processing delays. The Consular Services will not be responsible for any inconvenience that the applicant will face.